Tuesday 22 January 2013


Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
Haii.. Welcome to my blog!
In this blog, you are going to find out my weekly reflection about IT Fundamental subject during this Trimester 2. So, in every and each week, I am going to discuss about different matters based on the lecturers given. The lecture of this subject is Madam. Halawati Abd Jalil Safuan  Telling you the truth that she is an expert person in IT and she will be assisting me and the other IT students for the whole Trimester. so, am I the lucky person? Yes, I am!

here is she <3

*this is stolen picture from ICT group in Fb account, hope you don't mind mam :)*

Anyway, I am sure that this is going to be fun!

Why? Because for me, BLOG-ing is one of the best, easiest and fun ways to introduce the importance of technology in this global era without looking into different genders, ages, social status and so on. What I mean is that everyone regardless who you are, where are you belong to, what is your age and what do you do, you can simply open, start BLOGiiiiing and straight away improving your Information technology knowledge by sharing your positive information to others.

So, are you ready to read mine? :)


Stay positive and spread your love towards IT! yey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment