Wednesday 23 January 2013

You live for the Internet or the Internet live for you?


So guys, our next discussion is "which one do you think is the best to describe the relationship between the Internet and you?"

For me, I will say that the Internet life for me. But do you think that it is true? Hee :D honestly, the Internet really affects my life from the first time I knew it up until now. It is like love at the first sight

*i created this picture to illustrate how do i really love IT*

Wow! Yes it is true, moreover now as a student in AIU, I do really need to access every single announcements which are related to my course, campus, hostel and many other things through the Internet. I believe that the purpose of putting all announcements in online and asking student to access it is to improve the knowledge of the student in terms of technology.  So, the question is “Can I live without internet connection for a day, a week, a month or a year?? Uuulala.. This is a simple question that can only be answered by a big “NO”. As I told you before, all the important announcements are online which by meaning I have to use the internet in order to check them and also check my friend’s Facebook page hiiiii :D

No comments:

Post a Comment