Tuesday 22 January 2013

IT Vs Common Tradition


Helo all, my first week of this second trimester has finished a week ago. Yeaa.. I have to admit that i am a bit late to post my first blog, sorry mam :( but I had a very bad fever during weekend. Hope you understand this.
 OK, come back to our main point. Now, let us discuss about the development of Information Technology that has influenced the common traditions of a society. Before that, please take a look to this picture!


Do you agree that now we are living in the technology’s world? For me, the answer is yes. You don’t believe me? Ok, now open your eyes and look around. Are you surrounded by modern gadgets? How about your phone or your laptop
Telling you the truth, those things are we call as the development of technology. Today’s world is all about technology and we do really aware of it. Not just about doing simple things but nowadays as we know that technology also help us in many ways in our society. For example, online shopping, online banking and the most closest one is based on the picture above. Long time ago, people traditionally sending letter to communicate with each other from different places. But now, I (me) as an International student in Malaysia use Skype or yahoo.mail to communicate with my mom in Indonesia. It means this technology is really helpful for us to communicate with other people even around the world to break the long-distance and time barrier that we faced before. So, what I can say that the development of technology has influenced the common society. 
It just a matter of how you use the technology in a very positive way so that you can benefit from it as much as possible. take a look at this!

<3 Stay positive and spread your love towards IT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment